728x90 Ad Space

Sunday 2 February 2014

Closing Blogging Tutorials For 35 Days - We'll Be Back Soon!



On : 2/02/2014
In Today's Post, We Will Not Describe Any Tutorials, Tips And Tricks Or About SEO, But Today, I Want To Made An Announcement To All My Blog Readers. I Know That My Blog Is Not So Popular Because I Don't Have Enough Traffic From Audience, But This Is For Them, Who Are Visiting Our Site And Loved To Read Our Contents. So I Am Going To Describe My Announcement. So Read It Carefully.

What Is The Announcement?

The Announcement Is, That We Are Closing Our Blog/Website "Blogging Tutorials" For 1 Month Or You Can Say For 35 Days. This Is Because My (Zaeem Khaliq's) Final Examination Is Starting From 24 Feb And I Am Going To Learn By Hard To Get Good Position. This Is My Final Year For School Life In Class 8th, Then My Board Exams Will Start. So, In These 35 Days, We Will Be Not Posting Even A Single Post, Will Not Accept Guest Posts (If), And Will Not Approve Your Comments Because There Are No Authors For My Blog Because In This Time, No Friend Is Trustable. So This Was The Announcement For You All, I Know There Are Not So Audience Arriving On My Site, But This Is For Them Who Are Coming. Some Of Them Are Coming From United States Of America, Turkey And Pakistan.

Final Words!

So Friends, This Was The Announcement For You To Pay Attention To My Policy, Don't Worry We Will Be Back Soon As Possible Because You Know That Karachi Have A Lot Of Strikes So It Might Increase The Days, But The Examinations Are Ending On 6th Of The February. So This Is The Ending Of Our Blog For 35 Days. Enjoy The Posts We Have Done It Before. Take A Lot Of Care Of You And Your Family. Happy Blogging!.

1 comment:

Helping You To Know The Knowledge Of Blogger Blogging Since 2014™.